01202 961678

UNILET (BU Managed Housing) - How to report maintenance

Firstly you will need to log in to the Accommodation Portal. This can be done from the BU Accommodation Web-page: http://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/accommodation/

" Click on the Accommodation Portal Button

" Log in to the portal as you did when applying for accommodation using the same log-in information including your student number and password

" Select the maintenance tab

" Select a new job by clicking the 'new job' button

" Complete the form by giving as much information as you can then click save and continue

This will complete your maintenance request. Residential Services will then pick up the job and allocate it to someone for them to resolve. You should be able to keep an eye on the progress by logging back in to the portal and checking the job status.

Content © 2019 LettingsBU    Website Built by Estates IT Limited   Powered by PCHomes Estate Agent Software    +Site Map    Privacy